Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hiring?

Ok, the elation of graduation has eventually faded. After almost a month of fruitless job-hunting :( After searching for ALL my certificates and awards since I was in primary school, writing down my entire academic/professional career in Microsoft word, signing up for countless recruitment agency websites and sending tons of resumes, I realized that job-hunting was indeed a full time job.

Now I have newfound respect for the jobless. Respects~ (Not you, Andrew. You still have to find a job). Lol.

I have been productive, I feel. Over the past 1 month since I graduated, I have sent 80 resumes and conquered HongKong. Amazing pictures from my Hongkong trip - *~*Facebook Album 1*~* and *~*Facebook Album 2*~*

Please click, the pictures are really amazing. I didn't upload pictures here because there were simply too many. Besides, I figured it will take you less time to click on a link than for me to upload hundreds of pictures. So don't be lazy. This is my blog, I win.

I made so many great friends when I was in HongKong (other than Camy, Kenneth and WW, the rest of the people in my pictures are new friends I made while in HongKong), shopped a little, and clubbed an INSANE amount.

I was there 10 days and only 3 nights I didn't party. Yes, I outdid myself :) *pats on back* I came back needing a vacation from my vacation.

The best part about my HongKong trip was when I bumped into a whole bunch of people I went to school with (although I only saw them the last 2 days), but we partied together on my last night and it was a "faux-MCM class of '06 reunion".

Last but not least, thanks Vam!!! You are an amazing friend. JieMeisQingShen :) You made my HongKong trip a whole lot more wonderful. I love ya, babe.

I woke up in HongKong one morning and called her. I told her I was feeling down.
She asked if I'm ok.
I told her to come to Hongkong and be with me.
She asked me what time's the next flight.
I said 2 hours.
She said, "Ok, I need to go home to pack my bags now. See you in HongKong tonight."


And you will see her right there in my HongKong pictures :)

No comments: