Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ARGH!!!

This is a season for bad things to happen:


  1. QiQi's leaving for USA today (for 3 years ok!! IM NOT BEING WHINY ABOUT A PATHETIC LITTLE HOLIDAY. It's 3 DAMN YEARS)

  2. I'm sick (fever n throat infection)

  3. Pravin's sick (same symptoms)

  4. HALF of town is blocked coz of the ASEAN summit thing.

  5. Nothing good on TV and since I'm at home bored to death, I'm watching MARTHA STEWART.

ARGH!!! I wish I could send Qi off.. but she says she doesnt want any of us to go coz later she will feel like crying and wont wanna go. Also, my mom decrees that I STAY AT HOME coz i'm sick........ DAMN.



Jason sent me a sweet little ecard. "There will never be another you. Love you! Get well!" *blush*


Ok, i decided to be a blessing to others too.. so I made this:





Speaking of WU LIAO I just received an email from gwen... it goes like this:



S T R E S S

I am not sure exactly how it works,

but this is amazingly accurate.
Read the full description
before looking at the picture.
The picture below has 2 identical
dolphins in it.
It was used in a case study on stress levels at The Mater
Hospital Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.
The dolphins
are identical.
A closely monitored, scientific study revealed
that,
in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical,
a
person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.
The more
differences a person finds between the dolphins,
the more stress that person
is experiencing.

Look at the photograph.....and
if you find
more than one or two differences
you may want to take a vacation!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Wah Lau!!! TMD...

Very cute lah, GWEN.

No comments: