Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SLUT!!!

Here is an abstract from http://mylittlenewhope.blogspot.com:

Her name is Rowena Chen... She's a colleague of my husband.. They both join
a bank in Raffles Quay in June 2007. They both went to Geneva for training. She
has recently ROM and is only 25-26 yrs old. She knew he has a wife and we are
expecting our first child. She has her own husband...

I know i cannot blame
you totally as it takes 2 hands to clap.. but don't act as if you are the
innocence victim.. I am the victim, my unborn child is the victim, my in-laws,
sister-in-laws, my family are the victims. Your husband, his family and your
family are the victims. All of us are the victims except the 2 of you. Both of
you should be ashame for what you have done to bring so much pains, hurts,
suffering and agonies to all our families...

U as a woman should know how it
feels to see your husband with another woman.. U have your own husband.. if you
are not happy with him..u should grow up and sort things out with him..not vent
your sorrow to my husband and vice versa.. you are both cowards and full of
excuses for your sins.

U can do this to your husband now.. and my husband
can do this to me and our unborn child.. the 2 of you are really perfect for
each other.. However, just bear in mind that what's goes round, comes around. U
can take my part and continue to help him pay all the bills and debts from now
on.. He can give u all his love like he did to me 8 yrs ago in exchange for your
freedom, trust, independence, to endure his temper and money. I will not feel
shameful to become a single mother and a divorcee as i am clear with my
conscience. I have done my part dutifully as a wife, a daughter-in-law, a
daughter, a sister-in-law and future mother. I have brought his family together
for the past years till both of you destroyed the happiness that i painstakingly
build up.

Just bear in mind that people will know what the 2 of you have
done.. u will always be the other woman in our eyes and the worse kind who left
her own husband for another's husband.


After I read such stuff... I felt really PISSED!! Pissed at the man, for not honoring his marriage with his wife, and pissed with that ROWENA for not having any shame.

WHAT KIND OF BASTARD IS THAT??? SOMEMORE THE WIFE PREGNANT LEH!!!
He really isnt fit to be a husband or a father. Who does he think he is??? He should count himself lucky that he found himself a wife. Yet, he treats her like that?! KARMA WILL COME TO YOU.

And why must a woman go for a man that belongs to another woman??? Is there really no other men around.. or is it simply more FUN??? Why be a slut and stick your stupid face where it is not needed? Why can't u respect another woman, being a woman yourself? Why must you degrade yourself and be so selfish and cause other people so many problems??? Only one word for you: SLUT.

BEWARE: IF he can dump a woman for u... he WILL dump u one day for another woman as well.


Why is it that when you love a person, you can simply stop loving them one fine day? Is it because:
  1. You didn't really love them in the first place
  2. You are a fucking bastard
  3. You're weak and you can't resist temptation
  4. The other girl is FUCKING CHIO that your balls throb everytime u see her

Ya, you all think Rowena must be some hot chick right.... I found her pictures on some forums.. here's how she looks like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



The man in the picture is just another random guy, i think...
WAH LAN EH! SIBEH CHIO AH!
As a woman myself, I really feel for the wife.. and I shall blog about this.
As Gwen says:
c wher dat slut can hide
shd find dat guy'z foto too
Some women may not care about other women's feelings and some women may think they can do whatever they want. But in this society there are rules governing such stuff and even in this day and age.. no matter how commercialized the world is, THERE IS STILL JUSTICE AND MORALS.
I'm glad that alot of women are speaking up about this issue on forums and blogs.
Men can treat us like shit and people can think we're materialistic. But when it comes to such stuff.. it's nice to know that women still stick together.
And any woman who betrays another woman for a man, deserves to be outcasted.

No comments: