Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mr. Lion

I met him at Adil's bar last Saturday.... but last night we went back there again for a totally different reason. Lol. Mr. Lion brought me to see kittens!

Ok, I was supposed to be up all night studying for my exams... but when he said he saw cute little kittens near Adil's bar on his way home, I couldn't resist!! So he came and picked me up around midnight... and we went down to buy cat food for the kittens. OMG! They're so terribly cute!!!







After that we went for supper at geylang... but ended up walking around looking at illegal gambling dens and prostitues. It was so exciting! I mean, I usually drive around looking at such stuff, but I've never actually got down and walked. When he suggested that I thought he was kidding... but it's really alot more exciting when you're walking around!

Oh, he also let me drive his manual car. Haha. It's been more than a year since I even touched a stick shift. I rekindled my love for manual cars! I remember I wanted to buy one but didn't out of convenience. Haha. And I kinda stalled and messed around his car abit before I got the hang of it.. *so sorry, leonel!*

Eventually, we took out Macs and came back to my place to eat (coz he remembered I had to study for my morning paper. I conveniently forgot).... he dozed off around 3am, me around 5am. He woke up at 7 and realized he was late for work. Haha! Ooops! Both of us are such bad influence on each other?


He left immediately, but he let me sleep in and called me on my mobile to wake me up at 8am to study for my exam.

Well..... Overall, barely studied... coz I had to rush for my exam which was at 11.45am.

But who cares? Hahaha.

No comments: