Monday, April 13, 2009

Butter-flies

Edwin and Andrea are re-decorating, so we took a trip down to Ikea. They didn't see much that they liked so I decided to do my bit for the economy and splurge on some wall designs. Black floral print wall stickers was just what I needed (well, not really, but who can resist?). Yes, that is a mini-fridge in the corner. I keep my cocktails in my room and drink to jazz music alone at night, sometimes.


Here's the wall above my bed. I have the whole black-and-white theme going on in my room. And the shelves are a nice spot for the new aromatic scented candles I bought. Yes, I light up candles when I'm drinking in my room. Hence, between the soft jazz music and soft candle lights, I have effectively switched labels from a hardcore closet alcoholic to a softie closet romantic :)


The view from outside Butter Factory on a Friday night - I find it really beautiful.


It's amazing how beauty is relative - like suddenly how the exact same scene seems less breath-taking :P



Butter-flies.
(Ok, forget what I said about being a romantic and not an alcoholic. I forgot these pictures existed. Lol.)

No comments: