Friday, July 13, 2007

The Bitch in me.

Always read the silly quizzes that people do on bulletins and never really bothered. but it's 2.30am and i'm bored. besides, this seems kinda different from the rest, finally a chance for me to bitch, about noone in particular. Just some worthless mean wit of mine. perhaps it's worthy of perusal.

1.if someone said you look nice you'd say...- Oh really? Thanks :D

2. if someone said you sound weird you'd say...- this is your echo...

3. if someone said you're surprisingly intelligent you'd say...- What you mean surprising?? Please lorrr....

4. if someone said he/she doesn't like you you'd say...- if i wanted your opinion, i'd ask you to fill in a form, ok?

5. if someone said your last relationship's break-up was your faultyou'd say...- Yea.. I make it a point not to discuss my love-life with someone who doesn't have one. sorry :)

6.if someone said you're heartless you'd say...- eMail me your reasons, so i can read them later with my girlfriends and laugh over it, ok?

7. if someone said you have bad friends you'd say...- ~~At least i have FRIENDS, luhsurrr...

8. if someone said you need an attitude make-over you'd say...- whoops, time's up! 1 second per geek only! life's too short to waste standing here talk to u, u know?

9. if someone said you don't get hurt,at all, you'd say...- u just dont matter to me enough to hurt me, i guess. *shrugs*

10. if someone said you're selfish you'd say...- *acts hurt* hey.. i'm being kind here talking to u.. it's my good deed for "be kind to dumb animals" day :)

11. what's the funniest thing that someone said today?- JLC (popping almost all my sweets into his mouth despite me watching horrifically and begging him to stop): No, must eat more then nice!!!

12. what would you say to someone who betrayed you behind your back?- i'm sorry, did my back hurt your knife? :)

13. what is the best love line you heard so far - you look slimmer, today! *Awww...

No comments: