Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer loves!!!

Alright, back to school... and I'm SO reluctant. Well, you would understand why a geek like me absolutely refuses to go back to school if you were here during my summer break.... (If you weren't, tough luck. Haha.)

I was living it up and here's how it went down!

Late nights with my girls


Jiemeis on a bridge (This whole area is like where we spent most of our sec sch days, so we decided to go reminisce a little....) And to confirm rumours - Yup, Cosy Bay has closed down... but the Brewerks just across the river is pretty nice, so not too bad.



Jiemeis @ Bellini... I know I look different here, I was trying out some new make-up styles.. Qi says I better stick to my usual make-up coz I look weird. Hahaha. OK LAH STOP LOOKING.


Andrea my little sis clubber. She's like younger than me but she looks older?? She dresses damn maturedly lah..........................It's ok anyway, I'm like Forever 18. Don't try to tell me I'm not. I don't care what you think. Heh.

Late Nights (and days) with the Boys






My brother from another mother - yea, we're as retarded as each other. Hahaha. And yes, he IS trying to fellatio the old man in the picture. It's this really funky ktv at chinatown where the rooms are really cheap, and the walls are painted with such cartoons.



I do believe we were considerably intoxicated.

Jeremy - our poly friend and driver for the day. He ACTUALLY managed to remain sober while Andrew and I drank and went crazy.

Just another one of those bellini nights with my best boys. Meet Kieran, my bestfriend with the love-hate relationship. Yep, we've known each other for a good 10 years and after numerous fights decided we loved/hated each other to bits.

Ok, look at the pictures here, guage the intoxication and laughter.... and then multiply it by a hundred fold (add a few thousands to that to compensate for the times we were too drunk to be taking pictures... or so high that we look crappy in pictures).........

And you'll know why I don't wanna go back to school.

No comments: