Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Break!!!!

"Woohoo...!!", That's what I yelled at the top of my voice as I contemplated to do a jump and kick my heels together while running out of the examination hall. But seeing that I was in a full-length flowy skirt, I decided to celebrate in a subtle way - where I don't make a fool of myself and piss people off in the process.

Sooo.... we drove down to town immediately after the paper, where jeraine and I shopped our stress away - what do you know? Retail therapy really works!

Rejoice -yes, Party -yes, but somehow I don't see much of a 'BREAK', since my holidays are gonna be jammed pack with stuff. Here's a little preview of my itinery:

  1. Road trip to JB tomorrow with Fudzy n the guys.
  2. Whisked away to spend the evening with my best ladies - my jiemeis, the moment I enter through the customs back into Singapore (I swear, they've got people on standby waiting to grab me from the car).
  3. Head back to the office on Friday.
  4. Leave work early on Friday to attend 080808 event @ City Harvest Church, where our church has been invited to take part in some Indian Christian Network 'Yeshua' event (yes, I'm from an Indian church. What else is new?)
  5. Saturday, I HOPE to pack up my room to get ready for moving day, otherwise sleep in
  6. Saturday night.......my favorite place in the entire world - bellini!
  7. Sunday - the same thing i do every sunday - try to take over the world! (No one here watches pinky and the brain? Awww. COME Oooon.) Ok lah, church day lah.
  8. And then next week comes, and we do it all over again.

Speaking of melting at the sound of saxaphones and feeling nostalgic over tunes (totally random, I know. HAhahahaha).... here's Fausto Papetti. Many of you may have heard me say, "I don't react to words; I react to actions."...... but here's what I left out - music. Ahhhhhh....... the melodies of Fausto Papetti.... soothes the soul and craddles the child in me. Ok lah, I should stop trying to sound poetic and disgust all of you - after all, my words can never do any justice to his music. Just listen.






No comments: