Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wall-E

Busy Busy packing n moving these few days... (in fact, I'm blogging admist the chaos now with 4 ahbeng movers banging around the house. Pretty soon the chair I sit on will be pulled out from under me) But I still make time to hang out with friends... and blog...

Thursday night went out with Josh n his new GF, ATJ (Andrew The Jew - long story), and Andrea... KTV and hung out at Andrea's place drinking n playing stupid games the whole night. Crawled home @ 5 plus in the morning and ATJ went to camp straight.... 2nd weekend in a row that we're intoxicated and sleep deprived.

That's why last night, we decided to cancel all plans for partying (since I was packing the whole day and moving this morning) and just take it easy. So the boys took me to watch Wall-E.


(Don't worry, I proof-watched it and the twist of the plot isn't in this MTV. Most parts of it aren't from the movie and the rest are in the trailer anyway)

ATJ: "I like it. My Favorite line in the show - I don't wanna survive. I wanna live."


Kieran: "I will definitely recommend it."

Me: "Soooo Sweeeettt.... I like the stars and the music. *Swoooons*"


Jeremy: "Eh, did any of you guys sleep in that movie?"

You be the judge.

No comments: