Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last Sunday...

The night before my new semester started, Jason took me to NYDC @ Bugis. Personally, I think it was a pretty cool celebration since I'm so excited to go back to school!!! I even did a little celebratory artwork with the red pepper and cheese.

I know, I'm damn talented.

When we got home, I decided that since I'll be starting school and totally neglecting my beauty regime, I should do it for one last time. I managed to convince Jason to do it with me as well... even though he was acting macho and pretending that it was damn gay, I know secretly he enjoys it (since he admitted that he likes me to do manicure spa for him too, by the way).

Hair Treatment
Step 1: wash our hair in warm water.
Step 2: massage conditioning wax into the ends... (Guys just rub it on like gel since the ends are only 1cm away from the roots)
Step 3: Soak face-towels in hot hot hot water
Step 4: Bun hair up and wrap using hot towel (Guys don't have to attempt to bun)
Step 5: Leave on for 15mins - 30mins (Depends hair texture and thickness)
Step 6: Rise thoroughly


Facial
Step 1: Wash face thoroughly, preferbly using a facial scrub to remove all make up (Applies to certain guys too)
Step 2: Dry face by patting with dry towel
Step 3: Apply mask generously all over face, avoiding eye area
Step 4: Leave on for 15mins - 20mins (Depends on mask)
Step 5: Rub it off or rinse with warm water (Depends on mask)

In case you're still not getting the idea, here's a picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry darling!

No comments: