Friday, January 11, 2008

Story time with Bree

Story #1:
Last Christmas Eve,We hung out with Violet with her Mineral Water and her BF with his Beer.
Jason and I got bored of the Mineral water and Beer couple, so we decided to CamWhore.Violet and Serhan got bored of the CamWhoring couple and 4 of us headed down to CitySpace.

Jason got bored of Camwhoring and decided to join the beer gang.
So I grabbed Violet over to my side.

In the end, the 2 princesses lived Happily Ever After, in a world without beers, but alot of cameras.

Story #2:
One day, we found a Gecko in my garden...


Story #3:
It ended the same way it always does.
Story #4:
One day, I was at dance practice,
totally aware that Jason forgot our 11th Month-sary.
Suddenly, everyone stopped during practice to turn towards the door,
where I saw Jason with a bouquet of roses.
I immediately lit up,
despite being sick and tired.
Here's how it probaby looked like:

No comments: