Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What exactly happened in 2007?

Found these bulletin questions on Friendster and decided to do it for fun...

(I usually have more fun things to do, but since jason is sick and sleeping, and I have to stay here with him... and I have a slight insomnia... and the I am Legend DVD he burnt for me isn't playing properly... well, my options are suddenly quite limited.)

So, here's a look at my 2007:

1) Where did you begin 2007?
At Brewerks with Violet and Pravin :)

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
Happily with my honey.

3) Were you in school (anytime thisyear)?
Yes, and loving it!

4) How did you earn your money?
By giving tuition to a spoilt brat that drove me up the wall.. but whatever, it was good money.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Let me think... No, I don't think so :) Thank God.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yes, because I called them. Lol.

7) Where did you go on vacation?
Sentosa...

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
New pretty pink VAIO laptop!

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, June jiejie!!

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Thank God I don't.

11) Did you move anywhere?
Yes, I moved from Poly to Uni.

12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Wanted to catch Phantom Of the Opera, but unfortunately all tickets sold out!

13) Are you registered to vote?
No, and I couldn't care les.

14) Who did you want to win BigBrother?
What is Big Brother?

15) Where do you live now?
With my mom and siblings @ Katong

16) Describe your birthday?
Super fun PARTY (click to see) @ a suite in Sentosa with my family and friends!!

17) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Lead worship for watch night service! Dance performance in the middle of Orchard Road!

18) What has been your favorite moment?
Too many.. but I guess it has something to do with family and friends... with the addition of God.. and church...

19) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it, and offer it to God.

20) Any new additions to your family?
Not yet... but soon, in Feb there will be a little niece/nephew :)

21) What was your worst month?
They're all good...

No comments: