Monday, January 7, 2008

Sorry to spoil the show for you...

But I wanna share a little something I found on the net:

"Everyone’s favorite bi-sexual (but not really) midget stripper Tila Tequila is returning for a second season. Tila and MTV announced she’ll pretend to like chicks again for the ratings juggernaut A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.

She claims on her MySpace page that season one winner Bobby Banhart broke up with her and couldn’t handle her schedule. But Bobby says they never even dated, according to the Associated Press:

However, Banhart said in a Dec. 30 message posted on MySpace that "she never called me after the last show and no one would give me her number."

Poor Bobby never really had a “shot” to begin with as casting for the second season had already started in November before the finale even aired:

"This time I wanna find love for real," Tequila said during "Tila Tequila's New Year's Eve Masquerade 2008.".

I’d prefer if A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila was literally a shot at Tila Tequila with a bullet. Fired from a gun – by me. Though I bet she’d be hard to hit because of her little people powers. She’d keep escaping into a “poof” of rainbows and stripper poles."

-source: http://www.thesuperficial.com/

Ahhh... seriously? WHATEVER. I kinda knew it anyway.
But who cares? The show's still fun to watch :)

Although, this DOES mean that Bobby Banhart is single, I guess....
and he really did seem kinda sincere.
*ooh, gimme!!

No comments: