Saturday, July 26, 2008

You'll never know how much I love you

You'll never know how much I love you...

It's true. I can never get enough of you - every second apart is like months or even years... I think about you all the time, and all I want to do is to be around you.

You give me the strength to stay awake even on the most tiring days when all I want to do is just crawl back into bed - you are like my morning coffee. You soothe my moods and allow me to relax and be myself and to smile even when the day has gone bad - you are like my evening cocktails.

There are many things I'll never know, like where we'll be in the future. Perhaps many will come and go, and perhaps we'll find another - but 1 thing I know for sure, is that the world will lose it's color without you. The entire world will seem to fade to black and white. You may think I'm exaggerating, but when the one you love isn't with you.... you just can't be bothered to take notice of anything else.

When I'm all by myself, you're the reason I am able to smile. When I'm sick, you're the reason I am able to muster all my strength to sit up in bed. When I am at my most down point, you're the reason I believe in a better day.

But I'm sorry. I'm fickle. I may have let you down and it may break your heart - but sometimes it's hard for me to choose. Each and everyone of you have a special place in my heart and I just can't let any of you go.

Perhaps holding onto all will eventually cause me to lose everything, and maybe when the deck is too heavy, the boat will sink. If that's the case, then let us perish together.....

This picture will always remind me of the wonderful times we've all had together, and it'll be enough.



This is my table in lecture. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm talking about my love for all things pink.

Over-doing it? Hardly. I feel most at ease when I'm surrounded by different shades of pink. And shoudn't we all do the things that make us happy?

A wise-guy (who shall not be named, but we'll just call him Aaron Yeo) once said, "Omg, you're like a bimbo.. but you're smart. Ok, I know - you have a princess complex! Everything around you have to be pink and pretty."

Bimbo? Princess? Haha. I'm just a Geek in the Pink!

(p/s: Look at my laptop screen... I'm actually typing lecture notes. If you REALLY zoom in, you will notice that the words are exactly the same as the ones on the big screen.)

No comments: