Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gorgeous people.

Too damn tired to blog!!! I managed to get the entire group together to head out to sentosa for the weekend to celebrate jie and my birthday... wooohooo!

There's too much to write about, so I shall not even start. But I think the pictures pretty much captured what happened that night.
When I got there, Jie and Ng Yun were already swimming in the Jacuzzi...
DAMN FUCKING COOL! there was a jacuzzi on the 2nd level of our suite!!
First, a toast to the birthday girls by Raj, the toast master...
Then a very special performance, song-and-dance by Raj and Han.
My gorgeous sisters.
Jason got bored sitting in a corner and I grabbed him for a picture.
Out on the deck enjoying some sea breeze with my bestfriends.
They wanted to pose for camwhore pictures but didn't want to risk looking gay.
so they used me as a decoy.
Us girls showed the men a thing or two about cam-whoring.

Had to grab this pretty lady for a picture before we all got drunk.

See what I mean?
Fuck, we still look damn gorgeous despite being wasted.


And this coming weekend it's out to the Changi holiday bungalows for Prav's 21st... Damn it, We're such party animals.
Sigh. I have great friends.

Thanks Prav, Shalu, Raj, Lutfia, Violet, Serhan, Han and Jason for coming out to
the island this weekend.. It's the best gift I could ever get - being with you
guys :)

No comments: