Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Best way to get to HK

姐妹情深 bree says (4:17 PM):
still cheaper to fly to macau first
then ferry to HK
but i will kill myself
weiwen says (4:17 PM):
yeah
just more lehceh
姐妹情深 bree says (4:17 PM):
yah boy. i will get lost in macau, get robbed, stand on a street corner and try to earn money for $$ to go HK
by the time i get enough cash, time for me to come back sg
weiwen says (4:18 PM):
macau is really tiny by the way
and there are free buses to the ferry anyway
from all the hotels
probably the same for the airport to the hotels
姐妹情深 bree says (4:21 PM):
yah, but if i get robbed. dont u think they will take my passport too
then i will have to earn enough money to buy a fake one from one of the pimps, who will probably give me a discount since i stand on the street corner and i give them some commission, and im their best girl coz i speak good english and i dont look hongkie, so abit exotic. they will give me some cool name like vyxen.
weiwen says (4:22 PM):
i should join them
wvyxen
姐妹情深 bree says (4:24 PM):
hahaha
i mean this in the sweetest way possible
but no way in hell
u will earn as much as me lor
maybe dress up drag then stand in a corner and they will refer to u as the "tall ugly girl with a name u cannot pronounce..... wvyxen"
weiwen says (4:27 PM):
hah
i will be pimping you then
and the rest of the vxyens
姐妹情深 bree says (4:28 PM):
...u pimp me for what.
if u happen to be in macau
u might as well lend me money to buy a fake passport n go home
and besides, u dont have the pimp daddy style
weiwen says (4:29 PM):
haha
姐妹情深 bree says (4:29 PM):
the most u can be my legal representative
let my clients know of their legal rights
weiwen says (4:29 PM):
well
you are my cash cow
姐妹情深 bree says (4:31 PM):
hahaha
u think so highly of me
i think the pimps will hire me to stand in front of their rivals brothel.... then I go "hiyahh...hamsum...Come come!!!" then all the men see me, they think i from the rival side, they hurry run to my pimp's brothel.
the most i get $50 to stand 1 night
weiwen says (4:33 PM):
lol
i wonder why you use those words
姐妹情深 bree says (4:34 PM):
what words??
weiwen says (4:34 PM):
stand and 1 and night
姐妹情深 bree says (4:34 PM):
... i mean stand outside the brothel for 1 night lah
weiwen says (4:39 PM):
haha
yeah ok
and $50 no less
remember how much you told me the price per pop?
姐妹情深 bree says (4:41 PM):
issit $50
anyway if u wanna book a girl for whole night
its in thousands
they pay me $50 to stand for 1 whole night. means either i look like tranny
or i got HIV

This is the Vyxen story, by the way -

姐妹情深 bree says (3:41 PM):

"Vyxen

Hailing from Las Vegas, these three foxy ladies bring the party to Bellini!"

oh the vyxens perform for free at the lounge
BWAhaHAhahaha
come on sweetie... dont u wanna see 3 girls that call themselves VYXEN???
not even Vixen.. but with a 'y'...
weiwen says (3:43 PM):
maybe they are VENessa, YENny and XENa
oh well
姐妹情深 bree says (3:44 PM):
Muahahaha. Yenny.
seriously. u'll love them!!
weiwen says (3:44 PM):
never heard of them until now in any case

Best way to get to HK is fly direct, don't try to be smart and transit in Macau, and don't think anyone is gonna save you. They're just gonna come down and pimp you for a quick buck. Lol.

No comments: