Monday, March 16, 2009

Short Films

Did part of our filming today in school... then came home and edited them. This is 10% of our entire shortfilm - which means ALOT MORE WORK to be done =( Anyway, exclusive sneak preview just for my loyal readers!! =P Please comment and tell me how to improve... I must admit I'm quite an amateur.

Unlike Shawn Lee Miller who directed last night's episode of Unexpected Access on Channel 5 which had the highest ratings on Channel 5 since triple9 days, and had double the ratings of Singapore Idol finals, most popular episode of the series. Thanks, family and friends for heeding my whining and nagging and remembering to tune in =) you owe it to me lor, Shawnieee... better help me with my short film. Hmph!








P/S: Don't try to make sense of the storyline from these 2 scenes, they are not meant to go together and a huge part of the story in between is missing.
P/P/S: These are edited versions of the film with inputs from HC and Janson. The original versions should still be on youtube, but don't bother to look for them.

No comments: