Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where do puppy dogs go when they're sad? Who do you tell if you don't have a friend?

Baby has been coming into my room these few days to sleep ever since my sis put his ladybug pillow here. His pillow is like a U-shaped neck support pillow where we can just rest his lazy head very perfectly in the bend. I'm always so fascinated with my little baby... he's quite smart that he knows the perfect rest position. I love to watch him rest, he looks so peaceful =) I wonder if puppy dogs have dreams...





Met up with my jiemeis on Sunday for Sushi.... it's been so long since we last met! I miss them soooo much =( But I guess that's what happens when we grow up and embark on different paths in life. Vam always so busy with her events and photoshoots (yep, she's big-time model now!), Pam is busy with her studies, her bf... and I'm busy with my company and my studies as usual. Qiqi's already in L.A... and she won't be back till 2 years later =( We've been missing her so much. Pam's going over to Las Vegas this May and won't be back till next year. Sigh.


What's most important is that we're still bestfriends after so many years and even though we don't meet up often, whenever we meet up, we have so much to talk about and we catch up with each other lives. And the best thing is that whenever any of us are in trouble, we know we can always count on each other =) Love love!!!

We took neoprints too, but I lazy to scan... when I scan I will upload ok? Lol.

Oh ya, we all have cutesy stuffs in our cars. Here's Vam with her Honda Civic. I should upload a picture of my Honda City, Pam's Mitsubishi Lancer and Qiqi's L.A. BMW Z4 soon. Hahaha. Our cars kinda represent misrepresent each of us. We've got mismatched vehicles. You'll see =P

死变态

Just now as I was standing by my window enjoying the night breeze and looking at the moon (full moon these few days, very beautiful)... I saw this strange guy walk stealthily out from under my building... then he crept towards the condo perimeter wall, cross the grass patch, and stood on tip-toe to peep into the landed property on the other side of the wall.
WAH LAU!!! Disgusting lor... He's some dirty old man... and he stood there for damn long lah! The picture is quite blur coz I don't dare to use flash, later he spot me then start to stalk me or something. Eeeeee. Gross.

No comments: