Sunday, March 29, 2009

I ♥ KM8

Well, actually I ♥ over night beach parties, I ♥ getting down and dirty with my bestfriends and I ♥ free booze =)

When we heard about KM8's closing down party, we decided to pack our bags and drive out to the beach for the weekend, since we figured - closing down beach party = cheap booze and hot chicks in bikini.





















The long drive into Sentosa...



















Some private beach house estate.




































Amazing beach house with private yacht parked in backyard. YES, the waters come right up to the backyard. Sweeeet.




















Ed's future weekend beach house.



















Here's how it might look like.


At the Azure, one of the apartments on Sentosa. Andrea's boyfriend has a place there so we headed over for some pre-party booze.































































































The long walk down to the beach party... Don't feel bad for us, the walk is SO worth it - you'll see.





















Oh ya, meet Andrea's boyfriend (the guy in white), the one who has a place at Azure.






































































I ♥ KM8






































Little huts became the bar. As it turned out, the girls and I managed to get free drinks for everyone just by flirting with the male bartenders. We got 5 rounds for the entire gang - totally free =)







































































Guess who we spotted?? Haha. Mahjong buddy - Kenny.

Andrea and I got drunk, tried to find a secluded spot to pee, bumped into this really cute stranger, told him to take a picture of me and andrea which turned out blurry and ugly.

After much drunken whining from me, he claimed that it's because he's not in it. So he grabbed me for a picture and guess what, he's right.

This picture turned out much better.




















When the girls are away, the boys go all out to play.

I found these pictures in my camera after Andrea and I came back from peeing (and taking pictures with cute random strangers).


























































































































Meet roy, he's from England and he's good at spinning light sticks.
Andrea's boyfriend told me to tell him to stop the spinning 'coz it's irritating. I did, and he did.
Then he decided that a less irritating thing to do would be to hang out with us all night.


Oh well, party weekend's over. It's back to school and work for us mundane folks.
Hello there, Mr. Monday... meet my hangover.

No comments: