Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unanswerable questions of bimbo bree.

Yes, for those of you who hang out with me often (say, once a week)... i'm sure you all have caught me at least once (probably much more) in my bimbo moments. I swear that most of the time it's genuine, but well... sometimes it's just to mess with you guys.

I'm not stupid, I still have a high IQ. Sometimes fatigue just gets the better of me and it eats my brain up alive. Well today, after another presentation well done, as I was gloating (to myself) about my intelligence and brilliance on my drive home, I was suddenly reminded that I should not get too cocky 'coz I do have certain bimbo moments (I don't know why I hate myself).

Bon Apetit
"sweet gorilla nipples?"

The girl I met on speeddate is a... therapist
"who did she rape?"

Aiyah, don't you know that the pen-is mightier (than the sword...)
"so does it work on your penis?"

I think I shold go to FabulousTan
"who is Mr. Fabulous TAN and what does he sell?"

I was from somewhere near the Emirates
"oh, the airlines?"

This is made from leather
"err, that's skin right?"

*tap tap*
"who tap me?"
"aiyah. wtf, bree. I thought you were some chick"

"this poster looks too girly, let me man it up with some blue"*draws a pink thunderbolt*
"yea... nice one, girly boy"
"wtf, bree. all your markers are pink. you just replace the caps with different colors"

"my shortfilm is driving me crazy!! I'm so glad I have a proper job and I don't do this for a living"
"you're welcome for the help, I guess the reason I was able to help u... is coz I do this for a living"

"I forgot hotmail password"
"1234567"

"Hey, show me how to head shot leh"
"ok"
"wtf, you just killed me"

"you always lose your house key... I should keep it for you"
text message - "can u pls come over to my hse nw, Im outside e door n I cant go in coz u haf my only set of keys"

I've also included bimbo/himbo moments from 'other people'... you know who you are.

No comments: