Thursday, October 18, 2007

My kinda Ladies Nite...

Wednesdays only spell 2 words for me.. LADIES NIGHT!! No, I didn't go clubbing.. I just gotta hang out with my best lady.. Violet!!

School was OK. was supposed to do some powerpoint presentation, but apparently my version is more advanced that the school computer's, so the file can't be opened. Yep, Now I'm SAVVY :)
Which reminds me of the song I heard on radio in my car on the way to school - Geek in the Pink. haha.

But thankfully someone brought a laptop with the later version of powerpoint and my group used her laptop to present... only to find out that the content is all wrong??? Fudz was like, WHAT IS THIS??? oops. Ok la, I found the wrong information, but I was the only one in the whole group who did the work and I wanted him to edit, but he didn't even wanna look!! So forgive me lah!!! Sorry... Anyway, the group was kinda cool, they didn't blame me. And Fudz found the website online and he presented off the internet.. So he kinda saved the day :)

Then RAJ dumped me after computer class to go to NUS to study with lutfiah... SWINE. HEY, I WENT TO BUY YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT OK!!! VIOLET AND I HUNTED ALL OVER PS FOR IT OK!!!

But it's ok lah, I hung out with the pool gang (the bunch of people who are perpetually at the pool room in school playing pool, even if they have no classes for the day, or even when they have classes going on) and I played a few rounds of pool.. OK LAH, I still got it!! Haha. I managed to beat LU and ANDREW (who kinda let me win on purpose). But it's a really close call.. really need more practice.. I'm losing it!!

And Melody kept me company (actually I think she was more of there with Jerome, but I don't care) and I made her camwhore with me:



Ok, initially I thought I would be blogging about Raj's present (ooh, how exciting. He asked for LKY documentary DVDs) but I got more exciting stuff to blog about!!
Violet: "OOoooh, What's ThaT???"
It's the GREATEST DAMN FUCKING SHOP!!! It's called GIRLS (how cool is that?), located at PS, and everything in there is PINK, Glittery, or just PRETTY.
LOOK HOW PRETTY??? *gets high on pinkdulgence*

Violet posing with some really cool pencil case and really cute furry pink hairband.

I ALSO WANNA WEAR THE PINK HAIRBAND!!! *snatches it off violet's head* BWAHAHA!

Pretty hairbands in all their pink glory***


Everything you want comes in pink, bestfriend included.

I look like damn angry with boys or something right? Actually I'm just angry/disgusted with the deluded pencil case.. WHAT TOTALLY NO BOYS??? I LOVE BOYS!!!

After all, that's the best part about being a girl - the boys! :)

No comments: