Friday, October 26, 2007

No longer a teenager...

Because it's my birthday today!!!


well.. actually before 12midnight... 25th October. MEMORIZE IT.


got so many wishes the night before at midnight... only violet didn't sms me, so i thought my BFF (best friends forever!!) forgot about my birthday!!! Damn sad...

then this morning she kept smsing me asking me where am i, saying she's very sad and stuffs.. and she needed to see me badly.. so i thought, ok must be some problems that's why she forgot. I was in a forgiving mood, and honestly damn worried lah!


So i waited for her at the 2nd floor lift lobby in school. then she came up to me like some auntie with all the barang barang, and hugged me and sang softly in my ear, "happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to bree, happy birthday to you!!"


Then she pulled me to the carpark and took this out:




WAH LAU!!! DAMN TOUCHED CAN!!! i almost cried... she didn't forget after all.. she said that she purposely didn't wanna sms me so she can surprise me... so sweet.. sobs. lovelove!!!



I mean, I had only 1 hour to study 3 chapters before my maths quiz.. but still, it was pretty darn amazingly sweet of her to do that!! She doesn't study in my school, by the way.. so she had to make the trip down.



OK LAH, her school is just next door.. but still.. it's damn sweet ok!



Then after that I studied with her for awhile and had to run off to maths quiz... although I didn't study much. but i was hoping since my birthday, God will bless me more right? Haha.


Then kenna ambushed (actually think they didn't know they would bump into me, coz cassie gasped damn loudly and told meredith "GO!!" then meredith ran off somewhere) by Cassie, Carol and Meredith on the way and they passed me this:




SUPER CUTE PINK BEAR!!!



Plus it's wearing a pink fairy necklace, pink bracelet and pink shoe earrings!! OH MY... So sweet right!! They especially went to the trouble to get everything pink lah!!



Then when i got home, my siblings gave me this:



Totall love it!! The inside is like shiny and the outside is pink and red!!

And mommy treated us to japanese buffet @ shenton.. YUMYUM!! ATE ALOT LAr... it's like ala carte kinda buffet, so basically we just sit there and order whatever we want. Plus, if you use OUB card, you get 1-for-1... so each person only around $26.. worth it right??

Thanks to everyone, Violet, Cassie, Carol, Gwen, Ping, Mommy, Jie, Pearl,
Brandy, Mcken.. for making my birthday so DAMN SPECIAL!!! And everyone who
wished me too.. I really appreciate it.. It's not about the gifts.. it's
about just simply being so FUCKING GREAT!

Although somethings happened the past week.. that really made me feel like
not celebrating my birthday at all.. and some people really made me feel like
shit, you guys made it more special that I could ever imagine! Thanks, guys..
for making me realize I still have something to smile about. Lovelove!!

Damn looking forward to this weekend!!! RAj, Prav, Han, and Violet are all
coming out to the beach to celebrate!!! My jie booked a suite @ Rasa
Sentosa..
and she say I can bring some friends.. whoopee!

No comments: