Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Call me, baby!!!

The entire gang wanted to get me a present that I'll use for a really long time, that's impressive, chio, and worthy of a princess.

I told Jason to hint around that I needed a pink phone. He told me not to ask for presents because it's not nice.

"EXACTLY," I told him. I explained that won't have to be the one asking because he'll suggest it, and of course he should act like it's entirely his idea because it's not nice for me to ask for presents.

So he did and the guys secretly met up to shop for a pink phone (which i totally found out because, honestly guys are the worse secret keepers right?)

They couldn't find a good pink phone (dunno whether true or not lor.. LG SHINE GOT PINK COLOR LEH), so being men, they shopped for the most high-tech, latest and most valuable (in case I wanna sell it away) phone. And one of them (God bless his feminine and sensitive cute little backside whoever that is), suggested G-masking it pink.

NU QIANG REN!!

SUPER WOMAN: have all the functions better than a manly phone and she's pretty too!!!

The swarovskis were the final touch by Pravin. I'm so loving my phone.

I'm so loving my friends even more!!!

Thanks for going to all the trouble of getting my gift.. it's really the
thought that counts! I appreciate everything that you guys bless me with! But
the best blessing of all, is still my friends..

p/s: Sorry, violet.. I haven't take picture of your gifts coz I used them
already and they are all over the place. hehe.. the belt is in my cupboard, the
soap in my toilet, the pretttyy notebook in the amazing schoolbag that u gave
me!!

Ya, violet damn sweet.. I mentioned I loved her butterfly belt, and she
remembered and bought me a similar one. I mentioned I love her notebook, and she
remembered and bought me the exact same one. I mentioned I love her schoolbag
and she got me a much prettier one than I can even imagine. The soap is just
because I hug her all the time and maybe she thinks I stink. Haha! Anyway, Sobx*
damn touched k!! BFF!

Thanks everyone once again for making my birthday more special than I can ever imagine.

No comments: