Friday, October 12, 2007

My Bestfriend in School.

Just called Raj to wish him happy birthday and he says that I'm the sweetest girl in the entire world. Awww* Big Smiles.

Actually he's one of the sweetest guy I know.. he's been a great friend to me and Jason... and almost everyone I know in school loves him. Not a single person I know would say anything bad about Raj, coz that's the kinda guy he is... He's my bestfriend in school!!

Actually we met once upon a time at MOS.. and we've been clubbing/pubbing friends... imagine my surprise when the 1st day of school I saw him in lecture! Haha. Ever since then, we've been really close in school :)

Too bad I was the 3rd to call! I just got home and took my bath.. wanted to be the first, but nevermind :) Next year I will call at 11:59pm and tell him one minute of crap until the clock turns 12 then i will pounce with my birthday wishes.

I'm like a birthday spy bunny. haha! Watch out, I'll spring birthday surprises on you, whether it's your birthday or not.

Anyway,

Happy Birthday, Rajwin!
You make school more fun for me..
don't know what I'd do if not for
you... LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA!!!

No comments: