Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF!!!

if u sit beside me in friday classes (or even a few rows behind me), u will find this phrase extremely familiar.



TGIF MAN!!!



I was on MC last week and missed an exam on friday morning (not surprising since i never come for friday morning lessons), but i was granted a chance to re-take it.. only they didn't tell me when. So, thinking that I would get a chance to do it today during the morning lesson, I came this morning.



Only to realize it's a PLOT.



I told gwen and fudz that the school purposely dont wanna tell me when the re-take will be, so i will henceforth come for every dreadful 9am class (which i got there at 10am today) in hopes that i dont miss the re-take.



Anyway, class over, no re-take.. and im in the library, coz i got break till 4pm and i dun wanna go home coz i gotta give tuition somewhere around the west here @ 1+pm. SEE?? Doesnt it seem more and more like a conspiracy to punish me for missing classes?? By making me BORED in school??

Anyway, i just checked my email.. and the exam is scheduled for 6-8pm today. Yes yes, you might argue.. they sent me the email yesterday so that proves that the school is innocent and they had no intentions of making me come this morning.. and yes, u might say, i SHOULD be coming for my morning classes anyway...

I SAY PISS OFF!!!

The school obviously predicted that I would not check my mail in time (Proof: They sent it at 11pm.. or was it am? No difference.) And they probably checked my schedule and they know that I have a class at 4pm, so they wanted to keep me guessing and make me come for the morning class, hoping there was a re-take.. and then disappoint me and make me bored till 4pm. SO, instead of being totally innocent, it just takes a well-elaborated and well-planned operation to SEEM innocent.

Luckily, I'm smart enough to schedule my tution in between so i get to leave sch for awhile.
BWAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE, YOU SLY, CUNNING, DIABOLICAL INSTITUTION!!!

And on top of it, instead of having some humanity and just letting me off with the boredom as a punishment, they go and schedule the exam for 6-8pm... making me bored frm 5-6pm, and then making me stay till 8pm.

Such conniving and scheming behaviour DISGUSTS ME!!! tsk tsk (:

Thank God It's Friday.

No comments: