Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Monthly Affair...

I realize I blog only once a month... I do not agree that it is because of the monthly PMS that I feel that need to whine that I blog here. This is simply because I mainly blog about happy and eventful stuff.

LIKE THIS:


Went to the salon with violet last week... on a totally random note.


Her: "I'm gonna cut my hair later"
Me (lying down with towel on face to prevent face from peeling and sun-burning) : "Ok, I'll go with u later"
Her (lying on her tummy coz she wants to tan her back): "ok"
Me: "Ok la, I think I'll be bored so I guess do something to my hair too"
Her (falling asleep): "ok"
Me: "Think I'll dye my hair"
Her: "Zzzz... ok"

She later decided to dye her hair at the salon after much pestering from me coz i didnt wanna be the only one with a bright weird-ass hair...

At least when jason asks me, "WTF did u do to your HAIR??!!"
I can say, "VIOLET DID IT TOO!! HERS MORE HAVOC LEH!!!"

THAT's a total and outright lie. hers is mellow lah, reddish brown looking thing.. she kept saying she dont want her hair to look too bright. She want like those cannot see kind. THEN DYE FOR WAD?? I ASK U??? Haha. Funny right, that girl..

I told her if we gonna spend the money, might as well make it worth it and obvious.. so i picked a bright blonde. Jason says look ah lian-ish on me.. but i dont care! that's why dye hair right?? coz black is boring.. and change is constant.

Anyway, we got our hair done at this really cheap place @ Bedok... $38 for dye only.. +$10 for treatment!!! And the job looks professional too. Just that the dye isnt really good quality I think.. violet say very painful n she look like gonna cry like that... I felt abit itchy.. but for me not so bad. Think i got some super-mega power scalp!

Feel damn bad.. I promised violet i will hold her hand coz she in pain but too bad my hair was in the steam and I was doing treatment so i cant go over and ruin my beautiful treatment.. later my hair all drop off... some more the ICY treatment feel damn shiok.. but i really feel bad ok!

Some more her face look like that:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt so helpless.. I tried to look around for help or any useful tools to save violet but all I could see was my pretty HP... so I took a picture. HAhAha. I thought she was gonna like leap across the room and kill me but she passed me her HP to ask me take a picture of her using her HP too.. Sadist man, that violet. Haha.

I think everyone is just going crazy coz exams these few weeks!! (violet is just sadist on her own. she's on holiday, she not even going to school so this excuse is not for her. lol) But just the other day, I was having a conversation with fuzzy after maths class.


me: teacher didnt want to let me sign my attendance for the days I wasn't here.. WTF!

him: Oh, is it?

me: I bet he has a crush on me, he just wants to stop me from signing so he can pretend to talk to me longer so he can admire me. THAT FREEEEKIN PERVERT!!!

him: is it..

me: oh yes, I bet he masturbates to my picture at home. WTF. PAEDOPHILE!!

him: YA, I bet he is secretly in love with u, so he was just playing hard-to-get by not letting u sign, but he will bring the attendance book home and look at ur signature and masturbate to it.

me: ....

I was just trying to come up with excuses to scold that old man for not letting me sign my attendance for the days that i missed his class lah... trust fuzzy to say such stuff.. tsk tsk.

Another account of madness:

Last saturday went to sch to study with prav, raj n lutfiah.. then jason came down to find me.. and jason's so sweet la! he just sit there and wait for me to finish studying although he had nothing to do... awww*

Then after studying, we went up to the roof for a smoke.. and Raj had a stupid idea:






This is EXAM STRESS. hope UB sees this and reduces the workload.

No comments: