Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Month-sary!!

Happy 8th Month-sary, Big Boy! (Yes, that's what I call him now, but that's a long story...)
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Jelly.
She met the man of her dreams and through some twist of fate, they finally got
together. But Jelly had a little secret, she was diagnosed with breast cancer..
her days were numbered.


Her boyfriend, Beanie loved her alot and didn't
mind the fact that her breasts were strangely starting to sag and wrinkle,
although he secretly suspected she's a horny 99 year-old lady trying to act
young just to get laid. But nevermind, he says, coz he loved her so much. So on
their 1st anniversary, he took her out and bought her all sorts of gifts and
treated her to the best dinner ever. And for the first time, he said "I love
you" to her.


He said it's the only time he will say he loves
her, coz he wants it to be special, so he wont say it all the time. He says it
should only be said on special occasions, (like on anniversaries, birthdays,
christmas, or when the irritating kid next door breaks his leg) so it will be
etched with beautiful memories in her mind.


She really enjoyed herself that night, but she
felt the cancer cells slowly gnawing at her breasts that she feels she can't
wait for the next anniversary. So, to hear her boyfriend say "I love you" again
and again, she decided to celebrate the day they got together every month.



At first Beanie was like, "WTF.. now I spend money
every month.. she damn bitch lah! Come up with this idea just to get more
presents.. think I dunno..." But he said nothing. And they celebrated their
month-sary for the first time. It was a great date, they went out for a great
dinner and movie, and before they parted, he kissed her on the forehead and said
"I love you". Then she went home.

However, that night she started to feel
uncomfortable and her breasts dropped off while she was sleeping. Due to the
loss of blood, she died that night.

After that, seems like couples everywhere, to
commemorate Jelly, celebrate month-saries! that's how month-saries came about, I
think...
P/S: Story is totally fabricated and
similarity to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.

Anyway, that's why I celebrate month-saries.. actually this is the first time we celebrated it. HAha. but it was great... Jason took me to fish&co @ glass house. We shared a seafood platter for 2.. Yummy!
But the food took awhile to come, so we decided to take some pictures.. Haha!



why waste money on a G-mask? Be cheapskate like me and buy stickers from taka! Jason says it's a tad too much. haha. This used to be Jason's phone, but my pink phone dropped into the toiletbowl (that's another story...) and Jason gave me his phone. Rajwin says I've feminized it perfectly. What do you think? LoL!

Ahhh, the food is finally here. Looks good right? Poor Jason was so hungry, but I kept pushing his hand away because I was trying to take a picture and it was in the way. *Awww.



By the way, before all of you think I'm damn bad to him, I bought him a really cool leather belt from TopMan today ok!!!

After dinner we went to kbox, but was too tired to take pictures there and not much to blog abt kbox la.

And for those of you who are thinking of going to Fish&co but don't wanna eat.. Ta-da! They have special Fish&Co. creations... nice.


And here's to you, big boy :)


No comments: