Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The crazy virus that feeds on social lives.

Supposed to go Bellini again with Violet and Kieran... but plans cancelled coz I *croak* lost my voice.

(Yes, fudz.. I know you warned me last night at supper about drinking that milo dinosaur. Stop gloating now.)

I thought we could all hang out again before I left for Taiwan on Friday... but apparently can't, coz I gotta spend most of tomorrow packing my lugguage.

Oh well, Monday was great anyway (a little too great, since I evidently lost my voice after that night)... and we took lots of pictures at Bellini over the weekend so I've got fond memories to bring with me when I'm at Taiwan....

Speaking of which... awww.. I almost don't wanna go now... Been talking to my friends on MSN:

This is Ning, the meanie who everyone thought was void
of emotions...


bree!!!:
u wan anything frm taiwan?
Ning -:
i wan... u to come back safe and sound.
bree!!!:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ning -:
wat awww
i have everything i need right here
but
by friday
ill be missing a best fren half around the world


And here's Kieran, the part-English
not-so-gentleman


Kieran:
I called Vi just now and we decided
we'll wait for you to come back then we'll parrrtaaeee
we figure you better rest up now before the trip
so you'll be
gd as new =)
bree!!!:
i miss u
guyssssss

Kieran:
Aww...I miss you
truckloads!
cheer up though k?
We'll wait for u!
day after tmr i can't
believe it...so fast!
x.x


Ok, shall not say more since I've lost my voice (now, don't be a wiseass and say that there's no relation since I'm typing and not speaking on my blog).

Oh, anyone else wants anything from Taiwan???

No comments: