Friday, July 4, 2008

Kawaii.... or 'Kawa-EEEee, that's damn freaky!' ??

This cute, innocent, sweet young thing... is Miwako, a Taiwanese model.



In case you're wondering why my sudden interest in the act cute, 'kawaii' girl... the kind that I often mock for the lack of beauty or brains.. (of course I did not know any better because this one obviously found the secret to staying young).


And by young, I mean infancy. This 3-year old looking dolly is 22 years old! Amazingly shocking. Ok, I have to say I am intrigued..


Intrigued by the fact that any man short of a paedophile would find her remotely attractive. I mean, women do want to look young... but sometimes, we have to acknowledge the existance of the concept - 'taking it too far'.


Apparently, Alvin decided to scare me on MSN 10 hours before my flight to Taiwan.


Alvin:
hahah
see this
bree!!!:
ehhh u say jer is tiko pek
u more tiko right

looking at peodophiliac pics
Alvin:
no
she is 22 and i just saw it at forum
i think it is scary and not remotely attractive
how is that being tiko


bree!!!:
now im damn scared lah
later i go
taiwan
infested with *** **** *** people like that (** sensored coz I remember I'm going there, and I don't wanna offend taiwan people later I wont be able to come back in one piece)
Alvin:
ahhah
good luck to you



Ok, scary... or attractive??? I'm sure if she's a famous model, she must have a huge fan base... are most of her fans made up of paedophiliac, balding old men? Or is the "ideal age" of women just getting younger and younger???



Hehe, Ok. Just some last terrifying thoughts before I leave. Goodbye, my babies!

No comments: