Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I like this.

Kinda cute in depressing sort of way. Kinda like me, don't you think? That even at my most depressing state, I still manage to make people laugh :) Maybe I have evolved into robot - that might actually be kinda cool.

Sang this song in church on Sunday and it really moved me:

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with
you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still
and know you are God

After the laughter dies down and people part, what makes you genuinely smile?

When there's nothing more that you can say, may it's time to just be still and listen.

When you see an old couple walking silently beside one another, do you feel sad for them that they have nothing more to say to each other... or do you envy them that they're so close, nothing more needs to be said?

No comments: