Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lovely Men

Mahfudz gave me a brand new supply transport unit singlet today in class!
Alvin gave me his combat engineer one last week...

And my older sis and her bf just got home and he brought back 4 army singlets for me!!! Sister's bf is the Best!!! He's like the big brother I never had.
All different kinds too. I can just imagine the trouble he went to, to collect them from all his friends.

He was also super patient and sweet to me during my last break up when I would call him and cry over the phone for hours. He gives me great advice, plus he's wise and kind. (Sorry ladies, too bad he's taken! Hahaha!) I'm so glad to have him as part of our family. Thanks Yane!!!

Thanks Fudzy!!! Thanks Alvin!!!

Anymore kind hearted men out there???

-will take pictures and catalog my entire collection when i collect more-

No comments: