Tuesday, February 24, 2009

买东西,吃东西

我刚在网上定了飞往香港的机票!!!

Ok, I should stop with the mandarin (No, that's not the extent of my vocabulary. It's just easier to type in English. Don't be mean to me on my blog.) But yeap, I just booked my tickets to Hong Kong!!! -if you even understood any of that mandarin.

I'll be leaving on the 8th of May (and yes, I'm travelling alone again) and I'm very sure the flight will be more bearable this time round... It's a direct 3 hours plus flight. Compared to my flights to Melbourne which was 20 over hours and transitting all over Australia.

It was so terrible not being able to talk to anyone for 20 hours. But well, me being me, ended up chatting with random strangers at the airport and on the plane (in fact, I think I was talking so much that the guy sitting beside me was really close to jumping off the plane). Oh no, I just realized my cantonese is terrible.

Mental note to self: Brush up on Cantonese.

No comments: