Friday, February 20, 2009

Here comes the sun.

For the first time in DAYS, good morning Mr. Sunshine!! Ever slept so irregularly that you felt like you LOST an entire day? I'm feeling so cheated right now :(

It all started on Monday night, I think. I stayed up chatting online till 2pm on Tuesday afternoon. (YES, it's amazing. I came home around 2am on Monday 'night' and chatted for 12hours. Apparently I talk so much in real life that even online, I can't stop yapping - I seriously wonder how my friends can stand me). So I guess it's safe to assume I didn't sleep on Monday night. I fell asleep at 5pm on Tuesday afternoon.

I woke up at 10pm on Tuesday NIGHT and watched movies (yes, I just downloaded bit torrent!! Anyone know of any good free sites???) till 5am on Wednesday MORNING... then I dozed off and woke up at 2pm (on Wednesday), conveniently missing my morning class (I know, I'm a badass). I did however, go for my 3pm class and was supposed to join AC and the boys at sentosa but decided to do some window shopping by myself in the city.

Went to St. James with the guys on Wednesday night (around 1am) where we all got pissed drunk, til 4am and then we all went back to AC's place and swam till 7am and then went for Mcdonald's breakfast and I crawled home at 8am... ON A THURSDAY MORNING.

I woke up at 8pm last night.... and watched Anastasia, facebook'd, and chatted for awhile and guess what - IT'S ALREADY FRIDAY. WHERE DID MY ENTIRE WEEK GO??? I've been up all night and I totally refuse to sleep because I just can't afford to waste another day and wake up at night only hours away from the weekend. It's TGIF AND I miss the sun....

OH gawd, I've not seen sunlight in so long. I must be fairer. Somehow the days seem much shorter if you're away only during the night time. I desperately need to switch back my bio-clock. I WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP NOW. I WILL WAIT TILL TONIGHT TO SLEEP. I simply cannot sleep my entire weekend away...........NOOOooo!!!

And whatever your mom said about nocturnality being a vicious cycle, I swear it's all true. All it takes is 1 night of folly. Sigh.

Will power, determination and coffee don't fail me now. *Slaps myself awake*

No comments: