Thursday, February 5, 2009

Round the neighbourhood with the boys

Went out with the boys last night till late... and we killed so many zombies!!!

On top of that, we peeped at couples having sex at the big carparks (ya la, apparently I do that every month now)... then headed to geylang for dimsum, where the boys went to disturb some prostitutes, then we went to play lan. Crawled home at the break of dawn again totally smashed.

But But. the best part... WE KILLED ZOMBIES AND SAVED THE WORLD FROM TOTAL LIVING DEAD DOMINATION!!! woohoo.

No, I'm not talking about the prostitutes at geylang (although Jeremy says they're dead inside).
I'm saying that I just discovered Left4Dead. And I absolutely love it. hehe. Ok, I'm reverting to my gamer self - the last time I got hooked on gaming was DOTA, and before that was CounterStrike. Apparently, once every few years they come up with a MMORPG game that seduces me into LAN shops.

Should have brought my camera... then got pictures to upload. Will do so next time! Hehe.

No comments: