Monday, February 2, 2009

Smile for me, my love.

Smile for me, my love.
For even when I'm not by your side, you have nothing to fear.
Laugh heartily, for even when u're alone u know I'm near.
I'll never let you cry or let u down,
so smile for me, my dear.

Sing for me, my love.
For even the saddest songs or harshest words won't turn me away.
Whistle merrily a sweet tune, as long as u beckon u know I won't stray.
I'll dance to your tune so beautifully,
so sing for me, my dear.

Hold my hand and never let me go.
For in your hands you hold the one who loves you so.
Through good and bad times I'll be right here, u know.
Broken and battered I'll still love you, my heart my body my soul...



*Love knows no reason, love knows no rhyme.
And so my broken heart will love you till the end of time.

I love this song :)

No comments: